Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer
Atlanta Car Accidents
Being involved in a car accident is a life-changing experience. From expensive medical bills to being forced to buy a new vehicle, it seems like the ordeal will never end. If you weren't responsible for the accident, the situation is even more upsetting. Not only must you try to rebuild your life, but you must also live with the knowledge that the entire problem could have been avoided which can be absolutely devastating. The last thing you need is the additional stress of being bullied and given the run-around from insurance companies. Our job is to give you peace of mind and be your partner through the process of getting you the compensation that you deserve. Fortunately, you may be able to recover some of your financial losses by filing a claim against the party responsible for the accident.
Common injuries from car accidents
Car accidents can cause almost any type of injury. While some of these injuries will heal over time, others may lead to ongoing pain and disability. Some of the most common car accident injuries include:
What expenses can be compensated?
Why choose greathouse law?
- Free Consultation – Tell Us What Happened & See If You Have A Case And What It Might Be Worth. We do consultations by phone and virtually.
- Highly Reviewed & Rated – Over 100 Google Reviews. 10.0/10.0 with 5-Star rating on respected legal website Avvo.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Efficient – Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get you your money faster.
- No Case Is Too Difficult or Complex – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what is necessary even in difficult cases.
- Straight Shooters – You’ve made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. Our approach focuses on efficiency and speed to resolve cases as quickly as we can to get your life back to normal sooner.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – We’re sorry for what happened to you or your loved one. Our team is incredibly experienced, and they truly understand the complications that Personal Injury can bring upon a family.
- Personalized Attention – We understand and respect that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all of our clients with the attention they deserve.
- We Keep You Updated – Transparency is key. We want you to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- No Fee Unless You Win – No attorney fees or costs unless we win your case.
- Atlanta & All Georgia – Our office is in Atlanta but we accept cases everywhere in Georgia.
- 2nd Opinions Available – Already have a lawyer? Let us provide you a 2nd opinion on your case.
- Available 24/7 – We answer the phone literally 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You may also contact us by the form on this page.
Car Accident Claim Basics
Following a car accident, the insurance company that represents the driver at fault for the accident will investigate the crash and try to settle the matter for as little money as possible. Unfortunately, in many cases, the settlement offered by the auto insurance company won’t be sufficient to cover all of your expenses. In other cases, the driver at fault for the accident may not have enough insurance coverage to provide you with an adequate settlement, or the driver may not be insured at all. Regardless of the situation, it is best to consult an experienced car accident attorney to make sure that all of your rights are protected.
Consulting a car accident attorney doesn’t automatically mean you are filing a lawsuit. In some cases, you may be able to negotiate an appropriate settlement with the insurance company outside of court. In other cases, legal action will be necessary. Regardless of the situation, your attorney will work hard to make sure that you get the settlement you deserve.
Car accidents occur in Atlanta for a number of different reasons. One of the most common causes of car accidents is distracted driving. When a driver is operating a vehicle with distractions, he or she isn’t paying the proper amount of attention to the road. This often leads to mistakes or oversights that can cause a crash. Distracted driving may occur anytime a driver is using a cellphone, texting, adjusting the radio, eating, drinking, applying cosmetics, reading or engaging in any activity other than driving.
Other common causes of car accidents in Atlanta include dangerous road conditions, defects or malfunctions of the vehicle and driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol. If any of these factors played a role in the accident, victims can file a personal injury claim against the responsible party.
“As a former felony prosecutor, I believe that there is no fight that is too small or too big to fight when seeking justice for my clients.”
Do I have a case?
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident caused by someone else, you may have a case against the party responsible. However, the state of Georgia requires you to comply with certain rules when filing a personal injury lawsuit. For example, all personal injury lawsuits must be filed within a specific amount of time after the accident in order to qualify for compensation. Other conditions must be satisfied as well. In order to protect your right to compensation, you must act quickly and deliberately after the car accident. An experienced car accident attorney will be able to evaluate your situation and tell you whether you can file a valid legal claim.
How much is my case worth?
Every car accident claim is unique. The amount of damages you will receive is heavily dependent on the amount of verifiable losses you sustained, the circumstances of the accident and other factors. Your attorney will be able to give you more specific information about the potential value of your claim.
We understand the “ins and outs” of the legal system and we have a successful record of obtaining the compensation that you deserve. You may be entitled to receive compensation for: past and future medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
The summertime is exciting, but it means more time in and around cars. While gearing up for…
Worker’s compensation and personal injury cases seem very similar, and in some ways, they are. However, they…
One of the biggest worries for employees is that they’ll suffer an injury while on the job….